Introduction

Kitty2631

Chirping
Dec 18, 2022
Canada Bc Williams Lake.
Hello there! I dont know if im doing this right but i hope so! My names Brittney!
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? So my family has has chickens for about 3 years. This year was the first year we have had baby chicks.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 11 chickens right now 2 are roosters and a hen. The rest are pullets and cockerels right now! My other hen just died this summer.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Im not too sure what breeds they are.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I just love them period i dont think i have a favourite aspect.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I like to draw and color and read and play video games sometimes. Take care of the other animals.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a dog and 3 cats 11 chickens lol.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I stumbled on this site from looking up things wrong with my chicks. I wanted to join so maybe i could get some advice and help.

Nothing to be concerned about, Brittney; your post was absolutely fine!

Sorry you lost a hen; that's always tough. But, congrats on joining this group of friendly, knowledgeable folks who will be happy to offer guidance and support as you care for your flock. Let us know however and whenever we can help.

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom