ios mobile media format uploads are not supported and windows 10 as well? how do you folks upload?

I upload videos to Youtube or Vimeo, then copy and paste the links here. I have also copied and pasted video
1620223895752.png

Any of these should work too.
1620223832571.png

You want all the photos as a jpeg for starters. My camera settings on my cell were saving the photos as HEIF (which is for higher definition, better quality photos) and BYC wouldn't accept these. I simply turned it off and it started saving them as normal jpeg images. Videos i have to save to YouTube and paste the link.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-091421_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-091421_Camera.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 4
I upload videos to Youtube or Vimeo, then copy and paste the links here. I have also copied and pasted video
View attachment 2650717

Any of these should work too.
View attachment 2650716

You want all the photos as a jpeg for starters. My camera settings on my cell were saving the photos as HEIF (which is for higher definition, better quality photos) and BYC wouldn't accept these. I simply turned it off and it started saving them as normal jpeg images. Videos i have to save to YouTube and paste the link.
that was one of the problems - the photo format wasn't the requested one; the other was - videos not supported and attempting to link media got youtube feeling like "oops"

Back
Top Bottom