Iowa Blues - Breed thread and discussion

...Photobomb part deaux

Just for grins, some photos of the Iowacana project birds. The rooster is really young yet, so can't wait to see him all filled out and feathered out. I think he's going to be gorgeous.

...Photobomb part deaux
Um, you're not using the camera on your iPhone for those pictures are you.... I can't get decent pictures of my guys to save my life!!!
th.gif

Was wanting to get some more Iowa blues,welp hatchery seams ok but they are the darker ones.I have a dark pair now and was wanting to add more.Can not find hatching eggs either.

Was wanting to get some more Iowa blues,welp hatchery seams ok but they are the darker ones.I have a dark pair now and was wanting to add more.Can not find hatching eggs either.

What color are you most interested in? There are breeders that can sell chicks or hatching eggs on this site and the breeders directory is currently being updated on the
www.iowabluechickenclub.com website :)

Last edited:
I snapped a few photos of the crew a couple days ago with my phone... Just thought I would share
1f60a.png
. It's been busy here with becoming NPIP certified and hatching chicks. I think I may need a bigger incubator
1f648.png

grrrrrr..... I got one hen chick that seems to be favoring its left leg, its been doing that since thursday when I noticed it. I thought it was trying to dust bathe at first.

Back
Top Bottom