iPad issues with site

Try signing in to BYC through your browser and using the desktop version of BYC to upload pics. I've found the app and mobile version a bit glitchy with pics.
Is your iPad and phone up to date with their software updates?

Try signing in to BYC through your browser and using the desktop version of BYC to upload pics. I've found the app and mobile version a bit glitchy with pics.
Is your iPad and phone up to date with their software updates?

It's a bit glitchy using the iPad, but this time..it flat isn't working. I can post...that is it. Both my iPhone and iPad are up to date.

Using my desktop computer to post images sort of defeats the purpose and usability of the iPad, and is a last resort....bummer.

All support is done via this forum so we can gather enough information to try to determine if the issue is many users (probably a problem with our site software) or is isolated to one person (probably a problem with their computer, browser, settings, etc.)

It is true that the app and mobile version of the site are a bit glitchy with pics on mobile devices, but usually if you use the mobile version of the site in your browser, it should work fine.

If not, please reply with your device type, browser/version, and if you've tried the mobile and then desktop versions of the site in your mobile device's browser.

My iPad is iOS 9.3.3

I use safari when accessing the site...I only downloaded the app after I started having problems uploading images to posts. The problems started on Tyesday of last week.

My iPhone is a 6+ with iOS 9.3.3

Again I use safari when accessing the site.

The site has been hit or miss on being able to use my iPad or iPhone to upload images and edit posts. In the past if I had problems, then I would hit "Clear the Editor" and then refresh the screen and that almost always worked. But since Tuesday nothing is working.

If I go into "My Profile" and try to upload directly...it just spools and never lets me upload.

I have not changed any settings on my I-devices...so I was wondering if maybe there had been a software change on the site.

Thank you very much for your time.

Today it looks like a bit of improvement.

I was sent a PM, and in the PM reply I was able to access the edit functions and could have included images or uploaded had I needed too.

Then when I went to a thread, the edit functions were available until I switched screens to a different thread...then all abilities to edit and upload images were again lost.

Dang???

Rock Home and Site Administrator,

I, too, am having trouble with the Colorado BYC thread. I am using an iPad I just recently updated. My problem is that there is no editor, and what I miss most about that is that I cannot upload and post photos. I have run into problems just posting a Reply, as well. In looking at recent threads, I see that several posters with iPad are having similar problems. I will try a different notebook to see if it's my iPad or the site. Thanks for your help and being available.

My iPad is iOS 9.3.3

I use safari when accessing the site...I only downloaded the app after I started having problems uploading images to posts. The problems started on Tyesday of last week.

My iPhone is a 6+ with iOS 9.3.3

Again I use safari when accessing the site.

The site has been hit or miss on being able to use my iPad or iPhone to upload images and edit posts. In the past if I had problems, then I would hit "Clear the Editor" and then refresh the screen and that almost always worked. But since Tuesday nothing is working.

If I go into "My Profile" and try to upload directly...it just spools and never lets me upload.

I have not changed any settings on my I-devices...so I was wondering if maybe there had been a software change on the site.

Thank you very much for your time.

You summed up all of my problems that I am having with this site and my IPad and IPhone as well. I am also running the latest version of Safari and I haven't been able to upload for about 10 days, I also just get the spooling at the upload screen. I also don't get the editor to pop up at all when responding to thread. I am also running the desktop version as I was told the mobile version doesn't work. This has been a sporadic issue with this site since I joined with IPads and IPhones, which is too bad as that is my only way to post.

Back
Top Bottom