Is it bad if my Cortex Quails went over the hatching date?

Meg02

In the Brooder
Feb 7, 2016
Hello, my little quail eggs have been in the incubator for 2 weeks and a 3 days it's gone over the hatching date! I am very worried is it bad? If it isn't how long do I keep them in there for until I call them a no hatch? Please answer!!

Mine hatch on day 16-17. Usually a few on 18 as well. Make sure you're counting the day you set them as zero. The next day is day 1. So if you set them on January 20, January 21 is day 1. Good luck! Let us know if any pop out!

Thank you so much! But I did a little error! It was 18 days for 2 days ago! I'm still worried :( and I have been marking them since day one! :)

My last hatch half hatched on day 17 nothing on day 18, than the other half on day 19. Be patient and good luck!

Let us know if they hatch! If not, maybe the forum can help you determine if something went wrong. I hope they hatch soon! Do you hear any peeping/see any movement?

I just woke up this morning and checked on my babies, THEY'VE PIPPED! Only 2 of them though, One egg is making a ton of noise while the other one is making some noise! I'm so excited they might hatch today!

Back
Top Bottom