Is it Weird that I...................

We got a new pair awhile back, but not a front load. My teeny laundry closet in the kitchen wouldn't hold those, too big, plus the closet has louvered doors on it, not the best for opening up a front loader. Ours is okay. I love having a light in the dryer.

I got the new front loaders on black friday last year and I LOVE em'. I'm still getting used to waiting on the washer instead of the dryer.

As for looking for laundry, I have a teen-age daughter so no worries there.

Yes, it's wierd.
lol.png

i love fresh laundry.. i will go to my daughters and she will finally do wash and i will fold about 8 baskets for her.. there are 5 in her family with a baby and lots of cloth diapers.. she hates it.. but she will come and do my dishes for me cause i hate that.. fair trade

We got our new washer about 3 weeks ago... its a front load best buy had them on sale. I am still looking for things to wash, best of all I can get the kids to get the laundry out of the washer and put it in the dryer. Nice little bonus. lol

Karen

I love mine too. I love when everything smells so nice and fresh. I wash my rugs in it 2 times a week. I wash laundry everyday. You are wierd but that is coming from someone who is neurotic and counts the socks to make sure they are all there, matched us and put in the drawers.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom