is there any fellow jewelry Makers?

I am just starting out.... Been doing this about three or four months now. Mostly wire wrapped pendants. though I had a request for earrings so I made a matching set to go with a pendant. I made the ear wires too.

Havent learned to solder yet... but just bought the torch and will start out with learning how to ball the ends of the wire.

Laboradorite and pure copper and Probably the largest I will do and consider it a pendant
big front.jpg

the stone changes color when the light changes direction
hand held.jpg
the back
back.jpg

When I am finished it will be Aged to give the wire a patina and bring out the weaving... I usually wait to do several peices at a time because the Liver of Sulphur doesnt keep.

Here is what an aged piece looks like. I am still learning how to polish them properly
upload_2017-9-14_23-23-34.jpeg

I do silver and gold colored wire this wire is coated with a non tarnish coating.

Silver on Amethyst
upload_2017-9-14_23-26-6.jpeg

And Gold Tree of life... This is what I started out doing in my first pieces front
upload_2017-9-14_23-29-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-14_23-21-7.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-14_23-21-7.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 2
  • amathyst front.jpg
    amathyst front.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 2
That's great, @FrankieDoodle!

I did not know there was a jewelry thread here. I'm a jeweler and have been for years. Have a torch in the laundry room etc. Some of my work:

mybeautiful14kssw.jpg

One in 14k, one in sterling. Also I am a horsehair braider. People send me the hair from their own horse, and I make something for them out of it. Example:

25white2.jpg

Makes me really happy when I can make a very special keepsake for someone with their own beloved horse's hair. That way they can keep that special horse with them all the time.

Here is some of my jewelry making skills. I just completed a custom order last week, these are ones I am selling. The picture of the custom order is mostly Green and Blue. These are called European Bracelet they are similar to Pandora Bracelets.

Here is some of my jewelry making skills. I just completed a custom order last week, these are ones I am selling. The picture of the custom order is mostly Green and Blue. These are called European Bracelet they are similar to Pandora Bracelets.
The above bracelets are bracelets Tasha made me. She has since moved and sold me her bracelets supplies since she couldn't take them with her. I plan on starting to make these myself. In her supplies she sent me 4 bracelets of which 3 I plan on selling.

Below are 2 bracelets made by me.

I also make jewelry, I am not sure if any of you have heard of European Bracelets. Well I make those and I also sometimes make earrings, I am just all over the place I make so much stuff lol.

I make a lot of jewelry out of older things we have laying around the house.
Here is a Matching set I made out of an old bracelet.
IMG_3383.JPG

I have a few rings somewhere that match this, but I couldn't find them.

Back
Top Bottom