Is this a good deal for silkies???

I think that breeder sound like a knowledgeable, caring person . I’d be happy to purchase from them .. but why do you need show quality?and a good deal? Not sure a designer show bird should be a good deal... you do get what you pay for after all

I think that breeder sound like a knowledgeable, caring person . I’d be happy to purchase from them .. but why do you need show quality?and a good deal? Not sure a designer show bird should be a good deal... you do get what you pay for after all
I don't "NEED" show quaility or "NEED" a good deal, I simply "WANT" LOL!!

will you pay for shippin?

As much as I'd love to get them, that's still on the list for next year rather than this year. Wish that was a website, rather than a Craigslist ad! I'll be saving the seller's information, regardless, though in all seriousness... as much as I'd love to get some Silkies like that, I've been having way too much bad luck ending up with nothing but cockerels, so I'm actually considering ordering sexed silkies.

[QUOTE="so I'm actually considering ordering sexed silkies.[/QUOTE]

Funny story , I bought a “ bonded pair” of silkies from a breeder , I assumed that ment they’d done the deed?? Anyways two months later they each laid an egg !! I emailed her to tell her thinking this was so funny... she never even responded

Back
Top Bottom