Is this duckling trying to quack?

hey get rid of? where you at ?? i’d love to take 2 ( 2 girls, we don’t do drakes… Some of my old lady ducks just won’t have it lol)

hey get rid of? where you at ?? i’d love to take 2 ( 2 girls, we don’t do drakes… Some of my old lady ducks just won’t have it lol)
I'm in southeast Texas. I have 11 ducklings and plan on keeping 3 hens. I have no problem selling the excess girls here, but the drakes are probably going to end up in the stew pot.

1. If I want quiet ducks should I find a new home for this fussy one?
2. What's up with that screechy duck? Is it male?

1. If I want quiet ducks should I find a new home for this fussy one?
If you want quiet ducks, you should have Muscovy ducks 😂 Or an all-drake flock, but those can be chaotic.
2. What's up with that screechy duck? Is it male?
If you mean the duckling that jumps up and chatters, no, that’s a female. In fact, she looks like the same girl you showed before.

If you want quiet ducks, you should have Muscovy ducks 😂 Or an all-drake flock, but those can be chaotic.

If you mean the duckling that jumps up and chatters, no, that’s a female. In fact, she looks like the same girl you showed before.
No I mean the duck on the left that I panned over to briefly. I'll take another video soon.

Back
Top Bottom