Is this normal

krimsonkitty

Chirping
Sep 22, 2021
I’ve acquired what I was told is a barred rock. Is her tail normal? It looks bent to me but she is young and not laying yet

Attachments

• 1A6BA6E8-8445-48B2-80DA-04E9BB5F2386.jpeg
    1A6BA6E8-8445-48B2-80DA-04E9BB5F2386.jpeg
    633.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DFB3E467-5E3F-4CC0-A2D6-9C1EB3662B76.jpeg
    DFB3E467-5E3F-4CC0-A2D6-9C1EB3662B76.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 2
Has she held it that way all the time? Is she acting normal? Eating and drinking ok?

My girls when not feeling well hold their tails like that. But she is young so it could be normal for some to hold thwm that way until laying age I am not sure. I personally have only had sick ones do that.

Has she held it that way all the time? Is she acting normal? Eating and drinking ok?

My girls when not feeling well hold their tails like that. But she is young so it could be normal for some to hold thwm that way until laying age I am not sure. I personally have only had sick ones do that.
I’ve acquired what I was told is a barred rock. Is her tail normal? It looks bent to me but she is young and not laying yet

has she had her day old vaccination if so good also does she have any blood in her stool

Yes she eats and drinks fine. Her tail was like that when I got her

Since she is acting normal. Keep an eye on her for a week or so. If you can get a good look at her poo make sure it's not runny or bloody. As long as it is normal. It must be she "style". They may change once she starts laying.

Back
Top Bottom