ISO American Bresse, Hedemora, and Chamois Spitzhauben chicks

hhill1970

Songster
9 Years
Sep 8, 2013
So, I need some opinions on a Breeder, or Hatchery, that I should buy some chicks from, without going completely bankrupt, but yet having some proper specimens to start off with.
I have a regular flock like many here do, my beautiful varied backyard flock of different breeds and color varieties. (As well as species)
I was wanting to add American Bresse chicks to my flock, and I found the 2 Hatcheries with varying reviews good to baaadddd... about each Hatchery. I hadn't heard too many good reviews about Bresse Farm, so I went to the other Hatchery. Greenfire Farm.
While on GFF site, I also fell in love with the Hedemora and Chamois Spitzhauben.
So, of course, logically thinking 🤔😉😁 I came to the decision that I should save on shipping and buy all 3 from GFF. Well, the amount for the 9 chicks 4,2,3 respectively, is a little bit more than I wanted to pay for some breeding stock of some meat birds- Ha! Lol knowing that I could purchase so many more from a different hatchery, although not the quality that I would like to start off a potential show and breeding line with. But, I definitely NEED some Hedemora to gush over, and I was going to add some Silver Spitzhauben to my flock, when I saw the Chamois variety which are stunning! So, does anyone know of anyone who has these breeds, and can give me contact information?
Trying to obtain some birds that I can show and start off with some higher quality stock.
Thanks!!
Does anyone have any suggestions about any Breeders who may have some quality stock of these 3 breeds?
For the American Bresse, I just want proper birds, not show quality!

Back
Top Bottom