ISO Bantam Silkie PULLETS.

smlinn17

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 11, 2014
Alabama
I am looking for five silkie pullets between the ages of 6 to 20 weeks old. PULLETS ONLY!!! The colors I am interested in are Light blonde/buff, porcelain, splash, paint, and partridge. I am not necessarily looking for show quality but I want them to be as fluffy as possible. The chicks need to have been vaccinated for merreks and cocci. I am located in Remlap, AL 35133. I am willing to pay a reasonable price and drive up to 3 hours away. I prefer not to have them shipped, the cost is too high. If you think you have what I am looking for please contact me here or by email ([email protected]). I will expect pictures of the birds I am to purchase as well as pictures of the parents if available. Again, I am only interested in pullets, so please have proof by DNA testing, obvious undeniable characteristics, or offer a money back guarantee.
Thank you in advance.

Yes, multiple times in the last month. I purchased 4 but all ended up roosters. All I have been able to find is pairs otherwise. Thanks for the advice though.

Back
Top Bottom