ISO Cream Legbar X Isbar Hatching Eggs (aka "Ice Cream Bar)

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... Does anyone have any of these eggs? I've scoured the internet but no luck!
Hi, I ordered these online from Bella naturals farms , they also sell on eBay. They are not the same vibrant blue teal color that they have pictured on their listing though. This is what I received. A very pale mint green color. She refused a refund so I’m stuck with them. Anybody know .. are all ice cream bar females black?

Attachments

• 53BE85B5-4AFF-46A4-9B75-8BC263621344.jpeg
    53BE85B5-4AFF-46A4-9B75-8BC263621344.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh, I'd be so disappointed!

I ended up finding some Ice cream bar hatching eggs at a place called Wabi Sabi Acres. I am very pleased with the color and with the packing job she did!

Are those from f2 ice. Team bars or direct crosses? Maybe she has an opal legbar cock over isbar hens. Their green fluctuates throughout the laying season much like Marans.

She has a picture posted of vibrant teal blue eggs. I asked her before ordering are they that vibrant color and she said yes. But she sent me extremely pale green eggs. Refused a refund. I lost my money. Here’s the picture she has posted and one of what I received. I do not recommend anyone buying from Bella farms. Also, I just candled them today. None are viable. 2 infertile and 2 with blood rings. A big waste of money.

Attachments

• EBFD083A-105E-4EDE-AAE4-3C915DF287FD.jpeg
    EBFD083A-105E-4EDE-AAE4-3C915DF287FD.jpeg
    734.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 39CF78F7-9753-43C1-861D-1C51BA3D2B8F.jpeg
    39CF78F7-9753-43C1-861D-1C51BA3D2B8F.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 4
She has a picture posted of vibrant teal blue eggs. I asked her before ordering are they that vibrant color and she said yes. But she sent me extremely pale green eggs. Refused a refund. I lost my money. Here’s the picture she has posted and one of what I received. I do not recommend anyone buying from Bella farms. Also, I just candled them today. None are viable. 2 infertile and 2 with blood rings. A big waste of money.

Oh no! That’s terrible. I’m sorry you had an experience like that. I’m lucky to have some great breeders in my immediate area and haven’t had any bad experiences.

Oh no! That’s terrible. I’m sorry you had an experience like that. I’m lucky to have some great breeders in my immediate area and haven’t had any bad experiences.
Thanks. It’s ok. Learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom