ISO Easter Egger roosters in WV!

If only they could do that! It would make things a lot easier lol. I am shocked I can’t find one being a popular breed. I ordered 15 pullet chicks assuming one would end up being a boy but nope! It never happens that way when you want it to.

That's amazing!
Hmm, have you checked the local FB groups? Seems like I saw one, but can't remember who had it. Which area of the state are you in?

@Redhead Rae you have any EE roos??

I made a post on facebook for Easter Eggers/ Americaunas because some people think they are the same thing and i wouldn't mind that rooster either. I just really need a blue egg layer rooster. The hunt continues. I will let everyone know if i find one finally.

If only they could do that! It would make things a lot easier lol. I am shocked I can’t find one being a popular breed. I ordered 15 pullet chicks assuming one would end up being a boy but nope! It never happens that way when you want it to.
Where are you in WV? I live in Ohio

That’s hilarious I just went out to the farmers market today and got a rooster and was gonna post it here and now two people replied! That’s usually how it works. Mine i got is only half Easter Egger and has a huge single comb but has the coloration and the green/blue legs white ear lobes but not a pea comb which I’m not too worried about. I got him in Corentine now. The woman knew he was half Easter Egger but didn’t know for sure the other. Any guesses? Oh and I live in greenbrier country West Virginia in case anyone was still wondering

Attachments

• AD276519-3689-40DE-94DE-58ED5063FE83.jpeg
    AD276519-3689-40DE-94DE-58ED5063FE83.jpeg
    659 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom