ISO Marans and Blue/Green Layers Hatching Eggs

H Diamond

Songster
5 Years
Jan 26, 2014
Hi all, I am looking for some Marans (I don't care which kind as long as they lay dark eggs) hatching eggs, and some blue/green layers hatching eggs. (CCL would be first choice, but open to EE, etc) I would like approx 20-25 total, heavier on the Marans. I don't need show quality, just good egg layers. Wanting to add a little more diversity to my egg basket, will NOT be breeding them. Shipping will be to Springfield, CO , so the closer to me the better! Thanks

I have cuckoo Marans and Easter Egger hatching eggs. I am also working on an olive Egger project with my Maran Roo and Ameuracanas and could throw in some of those too. I'm in the panhandle of Texas so priority shipping should get to you in 2 days. I like to ship my fertile eggs as fresh as possible and could easily pull together 6-12 with some extras just in case.

I have some gorgeous eggs available right now. I have Black Copper Marans, Black Birchen Marans, and Golden Cuckoo Marans roosters over Marans, Ameraucana, Olive Egger, and Easter Egger hens. My eggs are $1 each plus $20 for priority shipping. The colors are amazing......they range from sky blue to gray to dark, dark chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom