ISO Meat Chicken hatching eggs

beaches4me

Songster
8 Years
Jun 2, 2012
Clifton Forge, VA
Looking to buy some meat chicken hatching eggs. Let me know what you have and how much. Shipping would be to 24422. Looking for anywhere from 12 to 24 and will be a repeat buyer if the price + shipping is a good deal. Thanks!!

@FortCluck , no not those in particular. Just any kind of good meaty, meat chickens. Just want to stock up our freezer during the winter with some fresh chickens. Trying to avoid going through a hatchery; would rather take my chances with a member in this group of fine people aka chicken connoisseurs lol!

@FortCluck , no not those in particular. Just any kind of good meaty, meat chickens. Just want to stock up our freezer during the winter with some fresh chickens. Trying to avoid going through a hatchery; would rather take my chances with a member in this group of fine people aka chicken connoisseurs lol!
I just crossed some of my dual purpose breeds with black jersey giant to create meat chicks.

Try to see if you can get leghorns or some type of dual purpose breed. I like my Delaware the most and the chicks it produced when I cross it with Black Jersey Giant.

Wish I could collect eggs fast enough to ship to you but with only one meat bird (Moyers Red Broiler)
laying I would never be able to get enough together for you. My True broiler hen is crossed with my Avatar Roo. I can’t wait to hatch some myself to see results.

Back
Top Bottom