ISO North Alabama Fertile Duck Eggs!

DuckDuckPromise

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey y’all! I realize this may not be the correct forum to post this on, but maybe some of y’all who are more familiar with the how’s and where’s can point me in the right direction! Lord’s Willing, I’m trying to find fertile duck eggs in the North Alabama area. We’re not too picky about breeds, but preferably nothing too flighty! We’ve had pekins, Cayuga, and saxony before, and I’d be happy with any of those, or maybe something new! If anyone knows the right direction to point me in, I’d be very grateful!!! I realize we could ship eggs, but I’d like to save that as a last option. Anyone with any information, please feel free to share!! Thank you in advance, and have a blessed day!!! 😊🥰

Hey y’all! I realize this may not be the correct forum to post this on, but maybe some of y’all who are more familiar with the how’s and where’s can point me in the right direction! Lord’s Willing, I’m trying to find fertile duck eggs in the North Alabama area. We’re not too picky about breeds, but preferably nothing too flighty! We’ve had pekins, Cayuga, and saxony before, and I’d be happy with any of those, or maybe something new! If anyone knows the right direction to point me in, I’d be very grateful!!! I realize we could ship eggs, but I’d like to save that as a last option. Anyone with any information, please feel free to share!! Thank you in advance, and have a blessed day!!! 😊🥰
Hi. I know you don’t prefer shipped eggs but I’ll gladly ship you some eggs. I have two varieties. The first is pure welsh harlequin. I also have welsh harlequin and khaki campbell cross. I’ll send an extra dozen at no charge should you choose to order some😄

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoultryPassion863?ref=dashboard-header

Back
Top Bottom