ISO - Pet Turkey(s) TUCSON AZ DROP OFF ONLY

Banaynaychicken

Songster
Aug 21, 2015
Vail, AZ
Hello!!

I am an FFA Poultry fanatic in search of not only a showing challenge but a pet as well.

Ever since I participated in fair, and witnessed a student do showmanship with a turkey, I have fallen in love with the giant poultry variaties.

I have a pen ready and all the necessary supplies.

I just need the turkey!

I love the way that Slate, Beltsville Small hites, and Bourbon Red's look, however I am up for any turkey <3
I am unable to drive to pickup, however my boyfriend MAY have a vehicle available in the next month.

If pick up does not work, I have a public and safe drop off place that we could work out.

Hello!!

I am an FFA Poultry fanatic in search of not only a showing challenge but a pet as well.

Ever since I participated in fair, and witnessed a student do showmanship with a turkey, I have fallen in love with the giant poultry variaties.

I have a pen ready and all the necessary supplies.

I just need the turkey!

I love the way that Slate, Beltsville Small hites, and Bourbon Red's look, however I am up for any turkey <3
I am unable to drive to pickup, however my boyfriend MAY have a vehicle available in the next month.

If pick up does not work, I have a public and safe drop off place that we could work out.
featheredreptilefarms.com; she's on BYC as well, but I can't remember the username. They're in Marana.

Back
Top Bottom