ISO Silkie Showgirl hatching eggs or chicks

shorechickies

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 2, 2016
Ohio
I have been looking for a long time for someone who is selling showgirl hatching eggs that has nice quality birds. I am willing to pay for nice eggs and/or chicks but so far have only been able to find assortment mixed box Silkie eggs that may contain a showgirl.

If anyone has eggs, chicks, or even a lead to someone who might- It is very much appreciated!

I have been looking for a long time for someone who is selling showgirl hatching eggs that has nice quality birds. I am willing to pay for nice eggs and/or chicks but so far have only been able to find assortment mixed box Silkie eggs that may contain a showgirl.

If anyone has eggs, chicks, or even a lead to someone who might- It is very much appreciated!

I have been looking for the same. My daughter is 8 years old and she talks about wanting Showgirls constantly! Apparently they're not easy to find. I'm in NC so a bit of a distance, as far as hatching eggs go, but I'm looking everywhere. If I come across any, I'll let you know. I did end up purchasing some, that are mixed in with Silkies, from eBay. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm going to send you a message so I don't lose your information if I happen to find some. Best wishes in your search!

Back
Top Bottom