ISO Silver Penciled Wyandotte Breeder

Jan 1, 2020
Eastern North Carolina, USA
I’ve been looking for standard sized silver penciled Wyandotte’s for a while now and was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders that sales and ships chicks or hatching eggs? I have silver penciled Wyandotte bantams but I’m really looking for the standard size.

I see no one answeredyour question yet..
‘Is there a wyandotte club that you know of? Because If I’m looking for a specific bird mostly the chairman of such a club will know. They all know eachother. Even the ones who are not clearly present on the World Wide Web...

I’ve been looking for standard sized silver penciled Wyandotte’s for a while now and was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders that sales and ships chicks or hatching eggs? I have silver penciled Wyandotte bantams but I’m really looking for the standard size.
I have a few breeding Silver Penciled Wyandottes if you still need hatching eggs. I have chicks available as well but I’m hesitant on shipping them. Thanks.

Great! What would be the price for 12 hatching eggs and how much is the shipping? I live in Fountain North Carolina USA
I also live in North Carolina, but Western NC. I supposed shipping isn’t much since it is in the state. Is there a way you can privately contact me on BYC?

Back
Top Bottom