I'll have to try it!
Full disclosure: the only downside to it is that it's white and you will end up with white confetti everywhere. Not a problem for us, we live way out in the country where no one sees it and it ends up in the compost heap, but it could be unsightly in an urban setting. But I love it, we always have clean eggs bc the nests are always clean.

Full disclosure: the only downside to it is that it's white and you will end up with white confetti everywhere. Not a problem for us, we live way out in the country where no one sees it and it ends up in the compost heap, but it could be unsightly in an urban setting. But I love it, we always have clean eggs bc the nests are always clean.
We live in a village and we have to keep everything clean. My chickens keep laying tiny eggs. I have only had one big egg.

We live in a village and we have to keep everything clean. My chickens keep laying tiny eggs. I have only had one big egg.
Are they young? Are they Large Fowl breeds? If yes to both, be patient, the eggs will get bigger, given time. If they are bantams, you'll always get smaller eggs, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom