It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"Yes, everything is just fine." Lillia told Rayko and sighed. "I'm just rather tired, that is all."

Rayko straightened and spoke to Queen Lillia first. " Then I shall not burden you further, my queen. "
Quote:
Jade sighed and curtsied "To you as well, my good sir." she said.

Rayko looked to Princess Jade and smiled politely. Before turning to make his leave.

Rayko straightened and spoke to Queen Lillia first. " Then I shall not burden you further, my queen. "
Rayko looked to Princess Jade and smiled politely. Before turning to make his leave.

"Thank you, Rayko." Lillia said and continued working.
Jade nodded goodbye to Rayko, as she called Lillia "May I come in?" she asked.

Lillia heard Jade's voice.
"Uh...Yes, you can." She said, not looking up from her paper.

"Thank you, Rayko." Lillia said and continued working.

Lillia heard Jade's voice.
"Uh...Yes, you can." She said, not looking up from her paper
Jade slowly opened the door and stepped in "I am very sorry for how I behaved earlier." she apologized "We are not children and should not have acted like them, I am very sorry Lillia." Jade finished. (I wish my real sister would knock or tell me she's coming in! I even put a doorbell on my bedroom door so I would know when people want to come in! But she just barges right in!)

Jade slowly opened the door and stepped in "I am very sorry for how I behaved earlier." she apologized "We are not children and should not have acted like them, I am very sorry Lillia." Jade finished. (I wish my real sister would knock or tell me she's coming in! I even put a doorbell on my bedroom door so I would know when people want to come in! But she just barges right in!)

Lillia looked at Jade. And after a few moments she spoke.
"Do not worry, I forgive you. Thank you for apologizing. Just don't do it again, please. Both you and Xylo are royal, even though you both have no royal blood, so act like a person to look up to." She told Jade.

Lillia looked at Jade. And after a few moments she spoke.
"Do not worry, I forgive you. Thank you for apologizing. Just don't do it again, please. Both you and Xylo are royal, even though you both have no royal blood, so act like a person to look up to." She told Jade.
"Oh, um, actually about that... I found this is my closet a few days ago." Jade told her, clutching a note "I guess I do have royal blood, I come from a neighboring kingdom. The kings dying wish was that the last survivor take me here. Their kingdom was destroyed! I am royal!" Jade exclaimed very excited.

"Oh, um, actually about that... I found this is my closet a few days ago." Jade told her, clutching a note "I guess I do have royal blood, I come from a neighboring kingdom. The kings dying wish was that the last survivor take me here. Their kingdom was destroyed! I am royal!" Jade exclaimed very excited.

(Wait, so...She didn't notice a note in her closet until conveniently just now? XD And somehow nobody else knew about this, somehow...)

Lillia thought about that, rather shocked. Though she didn't know if her being related to a kingdom that was destroyed really meant much of anything. But Jade was happy, so Lillia decided to be the same.

"Oh! That is...Very big news. I am very shocked, to say the least." Lillia told her. "Though, why haven't you said anything about it?"

(Wait, so...She didn't notice a note in her closet until conveniently just now? XD And somehow nobody else knew about this, somehow...)

Lillia thought about that, rather shocked. Though she didn't know if her being related to a kingdom that was destroyed really meant much of anything. But Jade was happy, so Lillia decided to be the same.

"Oh! That is...Very big news. I am very shocked, to say the least." Lillia told her. "Though, why haven't you said anything about it?"

(I thought about that right after I posted it, I'm tired too)

"Well I was going to tell you sooner, but I didn't know how you'd react... But isn't this great? I had a family! I mean, I knew I had a family, but a royal family?" Jade told her.

Back
Top Bottom