It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
(I thought about that right after I posted it, I'm tired too)

"Well I was going to tell you sooner, but I didn't know how you'd react... But isn't this great? I had a family! I mean, I knew I had a family, but a royal family?" Jade told her.

Lillia smiled. "Well, that is amazing." Her smile went away after a few moments, "Though...Maybe you shouldn't tell anybody else about it. Now that this is the only kingdom, and the biggest and most powerful one in history, people may not like someone from a different kingdom. It may seem like a slight threat to them. So, it's just best to keep it between you and me." She told Jade. Lillia really did not want any more drama or news going around the kingdom at the moment, only until everything else was perfectly worked out.

Lillia smiled. "Well, that is amazing." Her smile went away after a few moments, "Though...Maybe you shouldn't tell anybody else about it. Now that this is the only kingdom, and the biggest and most powerful one in history, people may not like someone from a different kingdom. It may seem like a slight threat to them. So, it's just best to keep it between you and me." She told Jade. Lillia really did not want any more drama or news going around the kingdom at the moment, only until everything else was perfectly worked out.
"But, I've lived here my whole life... Everyone knows me, they trust me. Don't they?" Jade said, she sighed "But I see your point, I guess I won't tell anyone."

(Garjzla, I was just reading your Harry Potter role play and I would love it if you made another one. Because I saw you said it was kind of dead)

"But, I've lived here my whole life... Everyone knows me, they trust me. Don't they?" Jade said, she sighed "But I see your point, I guess I won't tell anyone."

"Yes, they trust you, but you can never be sure what the reaction would be." Lillia stated reasonably. "Thank you, for not objecting. We'll be able to tell them at some point, I'm sure."

(Garjzla, I was just reading your Harry Potter role play and I would love it if you made another one. Because I saw you said it was kind of dead)

(I probably will make another. But it will most likely be in a day or two, I've REALLY been procrastinating on my summer schoolwork. But, I'll probably be able to get it done in a few hours, so no biggie.
But I've been thinking about what the storyline will be. I usually think about my role plays for a few days, until I'm sure I'll love it. So, you can hope for another Harry Potter role play!)

"Yes, they trust you, but you can never be sure what the reaction would be." Lillia stated reasonably. "Thank you, for not objecting. We'll be able to tell them at some point, I'm sure."
"OK, I'll be off to bed then. Goodnight!" Jade said and left the room, heading for her own. When she got there she changed quickly and got into bed. Jade pulled the covers over her shoulders and went to sleep.
(I probably will make another. But it will most likely be in a day or two, I've REALLY been procrastinating on my summer schoolwork. But, I'll probably be able to get it done in a few hours, so no biggie.
But I've been thinking about what the storyline will be. I usually think about my role plays for a few days, until I'm sure I'll love it. So, you can hope for another Harry Potter role play!)
(Awesome! And while Jade is off to bed, I'm off to read the Prisoner of Azkaban!)

"OK, I'll be off to bed then. Goodnight!" Jade said and left the room, heading for her own. When she got there she changed quickly and got into bed. Jade pulled the covers over her shoulders and went to sleep.
(Awesome! And while Jade is off to bed, I'm off to read the Prisoner of Azkaban!)

"Okay, goodnight." Lillia said and continued working. Around an hour or two later, when she was done, she headed back to the library to study.

(Wait, you haven't read all of the books yet? Or are you just re-reading them?)

"Okay, goodnight." Lillia said and continued working. Around an hour or two later, when she was done, she headed back to the library to study.

(Wait, you haven't read all of the books yet? Or are you just re-reading them?)
(You'll never know! *evil laugh* No I haven't read them all yet, but I have seen all the movies.)

The servants in the kitchen had managed to come up with a bowl of cold stew. Rayko took it gratefully and ate it at the cooks table. He'd tried not to be a bother, but they insisted. As he savored the delicious stew, he came to realize how hungry he really was. It was dusk and about time for him to take up his sentry position again. After a time he was contently full. He gave his bowl to the cook and nodded his thanks before leaving. He shifted to his harpy eagle and flew out the open kitchen door.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom