It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Name: Alva Wolff
Personality: Alva is smart and stern, usually staying silent. She takes her job as a scout extremely seriously, and never makes mistakes (with her job, not in life). Of course, her personality sometimes depends on her mood.
History: Alva was born in Germany, and when she was a teenager her parents heard word of this kingdom and flew there for safety. Her mother is dead now, she died of an unknown illness, but her father works as a cook.
Alva was given a job as a scout due to her photographic memory, incredible tracking skills, and tolerance for all kinds of weather and terrain. She's worked well ever since she's been given a job.
Species of bird (scavenger or predatory): Black Kite
Animal form:
Human form:
Mate?: Open
Other: Just to verify, she's a scout.
Username: Garjzla

Last edited:
Aisling smiled and blushed a little, looking to the windows so she could focus on his voice as he read again.

~~
Olivia smiled again and shrugged "It'll be interesting to see what is said then." She said and looked to the door as they went inside the castle to eat finally.

Aiveron had chosen a lengthy poem. It spanned to the sum of three pages. It spoke of blissful love and surviving its loss, as well as the overall enduring spirit to try for true fulfillment once more. He generally couldn't read such emotional pieces aloud, but with Aisling, it was a soothing energy that embolden him to try.
~~~
Rayko glanced to the few they passed on their way to the kitchen. "There was talk of quite a feast, I dare to hope there are plenty of leftovers to choose from. I hate to be a bother to the overworked cooks, but they never let me feel that way." He admitted genuinely.

Sino spotted a rabbit, and dove downwards on it.
Angela followed more slowly. She wasn't a dive at the ground kind of bird, more the chase bats in the air, but she did enjoy that task. "Good job" She said as she landed near him
~~
Aiveron had chosen a lengthy poem. It spanned to the sum of three pages. It spoke of blissful love and surviving its loss, as well as the overall enduring spirit to try for true fulfillment once more. He generally couldn't read such emotional pieces aloud, but with Aisling, it was a soothing energy that embolden him to try.
~~~
Rayko glanced to the few they passed on their way to the kitchen. "There was talk of quite a feast, I dare to hope there are plenty of leftovers to choose from. I hate to be a bother to the overworked cooks, but they never let me feel that way." He admitted genuinely.
Aisling listened, smiling softly as he told the story then she looked at him again "You have a nice voice. I could listen to you read for hours" She admitted then blushed and looked away again.
~~~
Olivia nodded and chuckled softly "Yes, even when you know you are interfering with their work, they don't usually complain about feeding you at off times." She agreed, going to the kitchen to see what was leftover.

Name: Alva Wolff
Personality: Alva is smart and stern, usually staying silent. She takes her job as a scout extremely seriously, and never makes mistakes (with her job, not in life). Of course, her personality sometimes depends on her mood.
History: Alva was born in Germany, and when she was a teenager her parents heard word of this kingdom and flew there for safety. Her mother is dead now, she died of an unknown illness, but her father works as a cook.
Alva was given a job as a scout due to her photographic memory, incredible tracking skills, and tolerance for all kinds of weather and terrain. She's worked well ever since she's been given a job.
Species of bird (scavenger or predatory): Black Kite
Animal form:
Human form:
Mate?: Open
Other: Just to verify, she's a scout.
Username: Garjzla
(great!) Otto started splitting up the small group into twos, taking Alva, a newer face, with him.

Angela followed more slowly. She wasn't a dive at the ground kind of bird, more the chase bats in the air, but she did enjoy that task. "Good job" She said as she landed near him 
~~
Aisling listened, smiling softly as he told the story then she looked at him again "You have a nice voice. I could listen to you read for hours" She admitted then blushed and looked away again.
~~~

Olivia nodded and chuckled softly "Yes, even when you know you are interfering with their work, they don't usually complain about feeding you at off times." She agreed, going to the kitchen to see what was leftover. 

"The same can be said for you, my dear. For Aphrodite herself could not harness such a radiant and lovely voice as your own." Aiveron said shyly. He then held the book over to her for her turn.
~~~
Rayko flashed a fleeting smile at the truth of that statement. " My point exactly. I try to tell them, I'd settle for crusty bread, they always fix me something." He said with anticipation. He looked to the busy kitchen tentatively and sniffed in the still fragrant aromas. "Oh, now that is a welcomed fragrance." He replied softly.

(great!) Otto started splitting up the small group into twos, taking Alva, a newer face, with him.
Alva followed Otto, scanning the area around them carefully. She assumed that the humans would keep their other side hidden, just like they did with the first. So, any suspicious piles of rocks or leaves she would check.

Alva followed Otto, scanning the area around them carefully. She assumed that the humans would keep their other side hidden, just like they did with the first. So, any suspicious piles of rocks or leaves she would check.
Otto took out his bow and arrow, as he had spotted a human about a mile below the whole. He motioned Alva over and pointed to him.

Otto took out his bow and arrow, as he had spotted a human about a mile below the whole. He motioned Alva over and pointed to him.
(A mile below the whole? What does that mean? If you mean hole, they aren't in the tunnel. That would be extremely dangerous.)

Alva crouched down, looking at the human. This person looked like a common villager, so if they both just acted normal they probably wouldn't be caught.
"Let's not kill him, just in case there are others. Let's walk past like we're also common villagers." Alva whispered quietly, and looked to Otto's bow, "Let's say we're hunting, if they say anything."

Back
Top Bottom