It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"I never thought he'd be shy of showing anything. He's a strange one." Leydren said with confusion. Even though, she didn't want to admit it, she was seeing Reptar in a new light. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, she did not know.
~~~
Aiveron closed the door carefully, to ensure her secret place remained that. He then offered her his elbow to walk with her to the picnic spot he'd selected for them. Everything was already set up and waiting on them.
"It can be hard to show what you feel deeply or what shows you without your social mask." Lyra said and looked up to the sky overhead with a frown.

~~~
Aisling smiled and took his arm to walk out to the picnic with him. She smiled softly when she saw it set up and waiting on them "That is lovely"

"It can be hard to show what you feel deeply or what shows you without your social mask." Lyra said and looked up to the sky overhead with a frown.

~~~

Aisling smiled and took his arm to walk out to the picnic with him. She smiled softly when she saw it set up and waiting on them "That is lovely"

"I suppose you're right. It's jus.."
Leydren glanced upwards at Lyra's frown. "What?" She asked quietly.
~~~
"Thank you. I'm glad you approve." Aiveron replied gently.

"I suppose you're right. It's jus.."
Leydren glanced upwards at Lyra's frown. "What?" She asked quietly.
~~~
"Thank you. I'm glad you approve." Aiveron replied gently.
Lyra shook her head and looked to Leydren again "Nothing really, it's just the conversation we had yesterday about pretty much this same subject. Masks and social situations." She said then smiled a little "It's not important right now."
~~~
Aisling looked to him and smiled again then went to the blanket to take her seat before looking around again "This is a lovely spot."

Lyra shook her head and looked to Leydren again "Nothing really, it's just the conversation we had yesterday about pretty much this same subject. Masks and social situations." She said then smiled a little "It's not important right now."
~~~
Aisling looked to him and smiled again then went to the blanket to take her seat before looking around again "This is a lovely spot."

"That's a bit of Deja Vu then. Strange how that happens sometimes. " Leydren said with humor as she started for the castle entrance.
~~~
"Yes, I lucked out with this location." Aiveron admitted as he sat down beside her. He looked out over the lake and sighed softly. "I love how the sunlight dances off the surface like that." He said with appreciation, before he poured them some wine and started pulling things from the picnic basket.

"That's a bit of Deja Vu then. Strange how that happens sometimes. " Leydren said with humor as she started for the castle entrance.
~~~
"Yes, I lucked out with this location." Aiveron admitted as he sat down beside her. He looked out over the lake and sighed softly. "I love how the sunlight dances off the surface like that." He said with appreciation, before he poured them some wine and started pulling things from the picnic basket.
Lyra smiled at that and followed Leydren back to the castle. "Yeah, it can be strange." She agreed, though she thought it stranger that Leydren and Reptar both brought up the same thing, just in different ways.
~~~
Aisling smiled and took the glass to hold it as she looked out to the water also "Yes, it is pretty when the water sparkles like that." She agreed

Lyra smiled at that and followed Leydren back to the castle. "Yeah, it can be strange." She agreed, though she thought it stranger that Leydren and Reptar both brought up the same thing, just in different ways.
~~~

Aisling smiled and took the glass to hold it as she looked out to the water also "Yes, it is pretty when the water sparkles like that."  She agreed 

Leydren glanced over to Lyra as they walked. She wanted to ask further questions about Reptar, but didn't want her to get the wrong idea. So she changed subjects, " I've been working on a needlepoint quilt, would you care to help me with it?" She asked quietly.
~~~
"Like gemstones in the sun." Aiveron replied as he finished unwrapping the fruits, cheeses, crackers and cured meats he'd chose to have prepared for them.

Leydren glanced over to Lyra as they walked. She wanted to ask further questions about Reptar, but didn't want her to get the wrong idea. So she changed subjects, " I've been working on a needlepoint quilt, would you care to help me with it?" She asked quietly.
~~~
"Like gemstones in the sun." Aiveron replied as he finished unwrapping the fruits, cheeses, crackers and cured meats he'd chose to have prepared for them.
Lyra chuckled and looked to her again then nodded "I can try, though you know I am not the best with a needle" She said modestly.
~~~
"In the landscape of love
The lake is a serene presence
Where two hearts enjoy the recess
Diving into depths of happiness
And soak up the warmth of love"
Aisling quoted the short poem then flushed and looked down at her lap, not daring to meet his eyes at that moment.

(http://hellopoetry.com/amitav/ is the author :) )

Lyra chuckled and looked to her again then nodded "I can try, though you know I am not the best with a needle" She said modestly. 
~~~
"In the landscape of love
The lake is a serene presence

Where two hearts enjoy the recess

Diving into depths of happiness

And soak up the warmth of love" 

Aisling quoted the short poem then flushed and looked down at her lap, not daring to meet his eyes at that moment.

(http://hellopoetry.com/amitav/ is the author :) )

"Then you can trace patterns, while you keep me company, if you want? Besides, you're better with a needle then you think you are." Leydren replied genuinely.
~~~
(Oh, I'll enjoy that link. :highfive: )

Aiveron listened quietly to every single word. He smiled and held his glass up in a toast, " To the eloquence of words. Where they enhance and reflect the world around." He said with appreciation.

Last edited:
( I'm back home now, thank goodness, and rested up and back to work. Was a long, slow trip. Put on 3400 miles with 3 kids, I should earn a medal.)

Back
Top Bottom