It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
( Sure! Was running on empty on things to say.
lol.png
)
~~~
Aiveron truly adored this time as they both enjoyed their food and time together.
Aisling enjoyed the food and companionship as they ate together then sat beside him for a moment to let their food settle before they would get in the boat.

Aiveron smiled happily as they each shared funny stories while they waited for their food to settle.
Aisling was having fun just with the talking and sharing they were doing, but soon they would be ready to get in the boat to drift along on it.

(Alright. Since Jabba seems to actually not be coming back, suppose I'll continue on with my scout. Just a second, need to go remember her name.)

Alva cautiously stepped into the cave, and despite all of the bats clinging onto the ceiling, there was nothing.
"Bummer." Alva muttered quietly with some sarcasm. "Caves are always those places where you find cool stuff."
To be sure there was nothing here, Alva took a few minute to thoroughly search, but still nothing obvious popped up. So out of the cave she went, and continued on to look for the end of the tunnel elsewhere. It would probably be in a more populated area, with guards.

Aiveron laughed at that, before standing up. "Any coincidence to that end, is simply that." He said playfully while offering her a hand up.
Aisling took his offered hand and stood up beside him with a smile "Good, I couldn't have you knowing all my secrets, now could I?" She asked jokingly

As Jeffrey got back to work in the garden, she was strangely silent. His face was a little ashen when he had returned from the Queen's throne room, but his color had returned soon enough.
"How did it go, Jeffrey," asked Acan as he was using his huge terror bird feet to turn the soil with surprising precision. For a little while, Jeffrey didn't answer, but simply cleaned up every little pest that scurried from Acan's scratching feet, leaving the worms and beneficial bugs.
After a time, Jeffrey piped up. "She said I had been under consideration as a spy because of the underground tunnel found behind the stables." Jeffry walked briskly on his sturdy burrowing owl legs, blinking one eye at a time. He seized a fat grasshopper as it tried to jump away from him, tearing it in half and eating both pieces. " She was worried about my youth, and my clumsiness, along with my lack of training, and so I think I'm home free for now..." he fell silent again, feeling a little bit unsure of himself.

Back
Top Bottom