It's FRIDAY!! :D

The Chicken Lady

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan
At least here in the EST zone.

Happy Friday to everyone out there in BYC-land!

Give me a
woot.gif
and tell me how you're going to spend your weekend.

HAPPY FRIDAY to you too!
I am going to be baking pies, cakes, bread, and cookies all day and taking it to a local Farmer's Market tomorrow to sell. I also will be taking one of my BEAUTIFUL white Silkies as a gift for a little girl in 4-H. Her 10-year-old brother wanted one terribly, and sadly he drowned 3 weeks ago.

That is a terribly sad thing to read....My prayers go out to the family.....On a lighter note, Happy Friday. I've been given a 8 x 12 building. All I have to do is relocate it to my house & my Chicky's have a new home. WoooHooo. Yes I hope to expand my flock a bit also. Any body need an egg tester?...

I'm heading over to the 4H fair to see if my quilt picked up a pretty ribbon
wink.png

That will be the highlight of the weekend, the rest is Inlaws coming for belated fireworks tonight, and hten my aunt and I will be painting/cleaning/working on fixing up my Gr'ma's house the rest of the weekend, ugh. She's been there 9 years and would like some fresh paint, minor repairs, carpet taken out to enjoy the hardwood underneath, and general sprucing up.

woot.gif

Going to the livestock sale in the morning, picking strawberries in the afternoon, and drinkin a glass of wine in the evening! Of course church takes up most of the day on Sunday. Saw my dad and step-mom off this morning, she wasnt very wicked at all this time! Woot Woot!

woot.gif
:woot:woot

YAY!!! I am going for a run, going to clean out the coop for the first time (first time it's been completely redone), going to pickup my new car!, going to the market to get my bushel of blueberries I ordered, and then sleeping a bit and heading off to the beach for a week!!!! Can I get another WOOOOOOT!
D.gif

Well, I'm going to garden this morning, then spend the afternoon at the med center getting all kinds of tests done. Bleh! So that blows the rest of today out of the water.

Tomorrow, I will, hopefully, be helping DH take care of the rest of our meaties and setting up a nice permanent home for our phoenix roo that will allow his tail to grow!

Sunday is church and rest.

Have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom