It's official

Hatching Addict

In the Brooder
Feb 17, 2015
Texas
I finally joined! After "lurking" for about a year, I'm finally a real member. I have been hatching eggs for about a year now and am addicted. I have duck eggs(for a friend) and Olive Eggers in the incubator right now. Trying to be patient while I wait for my Blue Laced Red Wyndottes to start laying. I also have some Splash Copper Marans that I hatched out 4 weeks ago. I'm enjoying watching them feather out. Looking forward tho learning more and being able to "talk chickens" without getting the "Oh no, not that again" look.
1f604.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

LOL...I am familiar with that look you speak of!! You have come to the right place to talk chicken. We are all crazy about our birds here.

Good luck with the hatches!! Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Last edited:
Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined the BYC "flock".

Hatching sure is addicting! I never grow tired of seeing the little chicks pop out of the eggs.
smile.png
I hope the hatches go well!

I finally joined! After "lurking" for about a year, I'm finally a real member. I have been hatching eggs for about a year now and am addicted. I have duck eggs(for a friend) and Olive Eggers in the incubator right now. Trying to be patient while I wait for my Blue Laced Red Wyndottes to start laying. I also have some Splash Copper Marans that I hatched out 4 weeks ago. I'm enjoying watching them feather out. Looking forward tho learning more and being able to "talk chickens" without getting the "Oh no, not that again" look.
1f604.png

Greetings
Welcome.
Good luck and remember if you have any problems dont be shy. Please let us all know. Someone somewhere here will be able to help. It is a great site. Check out Dixie chicks.a great thread.

Back
Top Bottom