I've candled my first eggs!!! Day 7 Pics!

So awesome!!! My kids keep asking when we will be able to see something in our eggs. I set 27 on Saturday afternoon. So day 7 for me is Saturday or Sunday. So confused on how that works. I should look at a calendar lol. All I know is day 21 is a Saturday.

I will be anxiously awaiting your video at some point! Fun!!
video didn't work too dark. Will upload pics in the morning. Not as good of pics this time for some reason

Just joined BYC this evening. We have 23 eggs from my sister's flock in our incubator. So excited to do with my own kids what I've LOVED doing with my students as an elementary school teacher! We candled the eggs last night on day 8, and it was the first time I'd ever seen the babies MOVING inside! So amazing! Trying to upload video, but haven't figured out how.

Just joined BYC this evening. We have 23 eggs from my sister's flock in our incubator. So excited to do with my own kids what I've LOVED doing with my students as an elementary school teacher! We candled the eggs last night on day 8, and it was the first time I'd ever seen the babies MOVING inside! So amazing! Trying to upload video, but haven't figured out how.
to upload a video you have to upload to YouTube and link it

Wonderful and welcome to BYC--it's a great place to be!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom