I've candled my first eggs!!! Day 7 Pics!

These are Day 10.They are jetting around thier eggs like crazy! Have fun guys its gonna get cramped soon!
I need opinions on the (especially the top 3):
Pretty sure this one is bad/clear?

Blood ring/vein? Maybe? It doesnt move and not much veining at all.

Almost positive that nothing could live in that one!

There was something there I swear. Shes moving around like a crack hen.

Another crack hen but you can see her veins.

Again veins. I think they were playing hide and seek with my camera!

Can see a smidge of baby in the top.

This one is named Rooster Egg by my awesome step son.

This one almost got away from the camera.

These are Day 10.They are jetting around thier eggs like crazy! Have fun guys its gonna get cramped soon!
I need opinions on the (especially the top 3):
Pretty sure this one is bad/clear?

Blood ring/vein? Maybe? It doesnt move and not much veining at all.

Almost positive that nothing could live in that one!

There was something there I swear. Shes moving around like a crack hen.

Another crack hen but you can see her veins.

Again veins. I think they were playing hide and seek with my camera!

Can see a smidge of baby in the top.

This one is named Rooster Egg by my awesome step son.

This one almost got away from the camera.

SOOOO awesome!!! I can't wait to get to day 10!!! It must be super cool to see them moving!

I'm going to try a different camera and see if I can show mine moving. My cell camera won't pick up the low light.

I used my iPhone video recorder, but I think that the key is the flashlight. It's just one of those small LED flashlights, but it's very bright. I was just using an old school film projector as my light source in the classroom. Good luck!

So awesome!!! My kids keep asking when we will be able to see something in our eggs. I set 27 on Saturday afternoon. So day 7 for me is Saturday or Sunday. So confused on how that works. I should look at a calendar lol. All I know is day 21 is a Saturday.

I will be anxiously awaiting your video at some point! Fun!!
actually, your day 21 will start on Friday afternoon and end on Saturday afternoon, since that's when you set the eggs

I used my iPhone video recorder, but I think that the key is the flashlight. It's just one of those small LED flashlights, but it's very bright. I was just using an old school film projector as my light source in the classroom. Good luck!

My flashlight is an led shop light and brighter than the small led lights. Its actually the size of a book. but i covered the extra lights with black tshirts and made an opening about the size of my egg.

Back
Top Bottom