I've candled my first eggs!!! Day 7 Pics!

dang, 60 is a lot! sounds fun!
big_smile.png

Quote: I am sure the boys loved it, were they fighting over looking in the bator? my youngest fight, true meaning of BUTT HEADS! ha ah ha
you know I always say that I wish people would set the live streaming cams on the hatchers and kids NOT the eggs, priceless videos.
One lady was describing her husband on the diary thread and it was so hilarious, he didnt know she came into the room and he was chirping at them and she said when he started to make little high pitched rooster crows she just about died of laughter on the spot! Now who wants to catch that on film!!!

I am sure the boys loved it, were they fighting over looking in the bator? my youngest fight, true meaning of BUTT HEADS! ha ah ha
you know I always say that I wish people would set the live streaming cams on the hatchers and kids NOT the eggs, priceless videos.
One lady was describing her husband on the diary thread and it was so hilarious, he didnt know she came into the room and he was chirping at them and she said when he started to make little high pitched rooster crows she just about died of laughter on the spot! Now who wants to catch that on film!!!

I got all 60 in! that is like absolute max, placed very carefully.

That is hilarious. My DH was talking to the eggs once they started chirping.

Just an update: We had 13 of 19 hatch. So super fun! Had to help the last one. His lil beak got stuck like glue to the membrane. Wrapped in warm wet paper towel and helped widen the zip. Then he kicked free. Membrane was still on his head like a super glued pope hat. Ha! Named him "Lucky" number 13! Thanks Sally Sunshine for the assisted hatching info! Very helpful. :)
My kids loved the process, and are loving the chicks.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Just an update: We had 13 of 19 hatch. So super fun! Had to help the last one. His lil beak got stuck like glue to the membrane. Wrapped in warm wet paper towel and helped widen the zip. Then he kicked free. Membrane was still on his head like a super glued pope hat. Ha! Named him "Lucky" number 13! Thanks Sally Sunshine for the assisted hatching info! Very helpful.
smile.png

My kids loved the process, and are loving the chicks.
[/URL]

Awwww!

Tried to attach more than one pic but didn't work! Here's a few more. :)

Sleepy lil fluffy butts!

Also... (Teacher moment...) Found this on amazon! HAD to share. My DD is getting this in her Easter basket. Fairy god chicken is a Silkie! ADORB. Love Jan Brett!!

Back
Top Bottom