I've discovered what a two timer I am

black_dove2

Songster
Jun 27, 2017
Desert Hot Springs, California
Feeling like such a two timing WOMAN this morning dividing my time between Facebook and Back Yard Chickens!

I love my Facebook, it's funny, always available when I come to call, agrees with me more often than not. Takes me to the movies from comedy to horror. Facebook loves accepting my videos and pictures never turning a bored eye.

But my Backyard Chicken also has given me my own cult following. I have all of six, YES I said six followers that are entertained with my ever repeating boring tales of two chickens and an egg with related posted pics, videos, and humourous threads.

My worry is that while I'm between the sheets (uhm tabs) sandwiched between the two I may call one by the others name!

In a perfect world I could smash em into one, Yes ONE website or I could just hit post to both much like sharing a text to multiple people.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆∆¶¶∆±∆∆¶∆∆}¶∆¶¶¶¶¶¶∆∆¶∆¶¶¶

No offense intended as all I've said was in jest. I love BYC and I'm following quite a few members myself. I really enjoy the comraderie, sharing and educational aspects of the site.

I'm thankful for the hand full of members that find some of the articles and threads are helpful to them as well as myself.

Last edited:
Feeling like such a two timing WOMAN this morning dividing my time between Facebook and Back Yard Chickens!

I love my Facebook, it's funny, always available when I come to call, agrees with me more often than not. Takes me to the movies from comedy to horror. Facebook loves accepting my videos and pictures never turning a bored eye.

But my Backyard Chicken also has given me my own cult following. I have all of six, YES I said six followers that are entertained with my ever repeating boring tales of two chickens and an egg with related posted pics, videos, and humourous threads.

My worry is that while I'm between the sheets (uhm tabs) sandwiched between the two I may call one by the others name!

In a perfect world I could smash em into one, Yes ONE website or I could just hit post to both much like sharing a text to multiple people.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆∆¶¶∆±∆∆¶∆∆}¶∆¶¶¶¶¶¶∆∆¶∆¶¶¶

No offense intended as all I've said was in jest. I love BYC and I'm following quite a few members myself. I really enjoy the comraderie, sharing and educational aspects of the site.

I'm thankful for the hand full of members that find some of the articles and threads are helpful to them as well as myself.
Hi! :frow

It's fantastic you are liking BYC! It's always great to hear that new members are having a positive experience. :highfive: Are you aware BYC is on facebook? :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackyardChickensBYC/

Back
Top Bottom