I've got a funny problem with school assignments

Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
I've got a funny problem whenever I submit school assignments, and it's happened a few times before.

My writing style is similar to ChatGPT, and I've almost gotten in huge trouble multiple times for it. ChatGPT uses online essays to teach itself how to write reports, articles and essays along with other things, so it's not that I write like it, the AI system writes like me.
My teachers use different ChatGPT detectors to tell whether or not a student has submitted an assignment written by AI, and these detectors almost always say my assignments are very likely to have been completely written by it.

I find it quite funny, because every single time the teacher will get mad and start yelling even though I didn't do anything wrong, and then they would call my parents who would say that they saw me writing it. I have to always have all the drafts and plans for my recent assignments in my bag just in case.

Does anyone else have this problem? It's happening almost every few weeks.

I’m about a million years older than you, when I was in school there was no AI, no internet, no World Wide Web, no BYC, you get the idea. Teachers always have to be on alert for plagiarism, many students resort to this, but this is only cheating yourself. Stand by your work, your teachers will eventually see your side.

How is your “Pest” problem? Please remember when you get older your “Pests” will be your friends and your biggest advocates, don’t be too hard on them. My “Baby Sister” is my best friend now (she’s old too), but we hated each other as kids. I wish we hadn’t been that way ☹️

I’m about a million years older than you, when I was in school there was no AI, no internet, no World Wide Web, no BYC, you get the idea. Teachers always have to be on alert for plagiarism, many students resort to this, but this is only cheating yourself. Stand by your work, your teachers will eventually see your side.
Ok, I'll try that.
How is your “Pest” problem? Please remember when you get older your “Pests” will be your friends and your biggest advocates, don’t be too hard on them. My “Baby Sister” is my best friend now (she’s old too), but we hated each other as kids. I wish we hadn’t been that way ☹️
Yes, I know this. It's still just as bad. I'm not mean to them. They know that it's bad for the birds but they still do it.

Back
Top Bottom