jacob or edward?

My boys took me to see this movie and we had a debate afterwards who Bella should choose. Of course, the boys thought it would be funny if Jacob and Edward wound up together...
roll.png

Edward:

Rich and sparkly but cannot enjoy sunny days in public or vacations to tropical climes, can not grow old and die with her, she would have to convert to being a blood sucker just to be with him, as far as she knows in this movie she cannot have little vampires, and she would have to be Jacob's enemy, sort of. She also has a gang of nondeads wanting to kill her just because she is dating Edward....talk about crazy in-laws!
tongue.png

Jacob:

Much more of a hottie than sober sides Edward~ he of the pale and dead looking countenance. Can be trained with treats, if she don't like him as a man she can make him mad and have a pet, she can neuter him if he strays, he can walk around naked all year round, she can have all your kids at once, he's warm in the winter, she can grow old with him, live on the Res and he can hunt for food effectively, he can protect her from vampires and who wouldn't love to have a monster-sized wolf?

Plus....did I mention? He is the hottest of the two, figuratively speaking!
lol.png

TEAM DRACULA. Forgive my caps lock, there was no anger involved... just a powerful
love.gif
for Dracula. and anyway... I think Edward is better in the book than he is in the movies, and Robert Pattinson is better as Cedric Diggory.

Back
Top Bottom