Jan./Feb. 2014 hatch a long

My hatch...so far all but one still going strong!
wee.gif

nice!!!

Just threw away the last 4 eggs of this batch. Day 22, one pipped internally then died, the rest no movement or pips. I popped a hole in the air cell, all dead. :(
Not too surprised since they were shipped eggs that the post office was NOT nice to (or the weather - they were in the mail during that major freeze).

I just set 27 more from local people this time so hopefully a better hatch rate. And the wait starts all over!

went in the check humidity on the bators...ducks ready for lock down needed to remove egg turner!
smile.png

look what I found with it's little neck pinched between 2 of the racks of the turner!
sickbyc.gif

Went into lockdown this morning w/ my button quail. Eggs are rocking and a rolling. Humidity is being a slight challenge due to drastic fluctuation of outside weather. Keeping fingers crossed.
fl.gif

The vet said my sheep is due today (he came yesterday) so excited!!!

Makes me remember when I would sleep on the hay in the barn with an electric blanket waiting for lambing...............
Don't think I could climb up on the hay now.................So excited for you......................
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom