Janoel12 incubator

I have never incubated quail eggs but I have read enough to guide you.
Incubators are usually sold with an instruction manual that is convenient to consult since there are different models and different systems.
I understand that in the Janoel12 the laid eggs are placed and the automatic turning rolls them on the ground to change their position.
It is somewhat similar to what the quail does when it incubates its eggs.
They should be turned once every hour, at least once every four hours to prevent the natural evaporation of moisture from causing the chick to stick to the egg membranes.
To avoid very rapid evaporation, maintain between 40 and 60% relative humidity and increase to the maximum during the last phase after 14 days.
Quails take 17 to 18 days to develop and be born.
To develop well they need the order of 100º F (37,7ºC)
In order to keep the temperature well, the incubator must be in a room with constant temperature or few differences throughout the day.
Quail eggs are very small and very sensitive to temperature changes. A large egg takes longer to cool than a small egg.
You have to take risks and experiment to apply what the experience dictates.
Good luck

I have never incubated quail eggs but I have read enough to guide you.
Incubators are usually sold with an instruction manual that is convenient to consult since there are different models and different systems.
I understand that in the Janoel12 the laid eggs are placed and the automatic turning rolls them on the ground to change their position.
It is somewhat similar to what the quail does when it incubates its eggs.
They should be turned once every hour, at least once every four hours to prevent the natural evaporation of moisture from causing the chick to stick to the egg membranes.
To avoid very rapid evaporation, maintain between 40 and 60% relative humidity and increase to the maximum during the last phase after 14 days.
Quails take 17 to 18 days to develop and be born.
To develop well they need the order of 100º F (37,7ºC)
In order to keep the temperature well, the incubator must be in a room with constant temperature or few differences throughout the day.
Quail eggs are very small and very sensitive to temperature changes. A large egg takes longer to cool than a small egg.
You have to take risks and experiment to apply what the experience dictates.
Good luck
Thank you for the information

Back
Top Bottom