~~~ JANUARY PHOTO CONTEST ~~~ CLOSED WINNER ANNNOUNCED!! ~~

~~ Hello All ~~

We Are back for this months Banaynay photo contest!!

This month, there is no theme, HOWEVER because this month I am turning the big 18, I am deciding to host this contest with 2 winners instead of 1!​

EVER THOUGH "HAY, I WOULD MAKE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!"?

WELL HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE YOUR WORTH WITH A CAMERA!

TAKE THE BEST PHOTO YOU POSSIBLY CAN OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN(s)/FOWL, AND AT THE END OF THIS CONTEST, THE PERSON WITH THE MOST ORIGINAL, INTERESTING, AND WELL TAKEN PHOTO WILL WIN A DRAWING OF THEIR CHICKEN/FOWL AS A CARTOON CHARACTER! FEEL FREE TO THEME THESE THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS, AS 'TIS THE SEASON!

(Drawings of chickens/fowl are made with the utmost TLC and take approximately 1-1 1/5 weeks to complete for best results)

HERE ARE THE RULES/REQUIREMENTS -

- Take a picture of your favorite chicken doing something interesting, funny, quirky or whatever it is that chickens/fowl do best!

- Only one entry per person, so make it amazing!!

- These can be themed for Thanksgiving OR Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate this season!

- You must have taken the photo Yourself! Do NOT steal other peoples photographs.
(This includes pics off of the internet! Taking a photo from google/yahoo/tumblr is ART THEFT and is not taken lightly!)

- Editing of the picture you take is allowed! (Lighting, filters, clarity) Photo-shopping your husband onto the back of a chicken is.....well original and if done well could be a winner
big_smile.png

- The chicken in the photo does not have to be yours.

- Have fun!!

- NO CHICKENS/FOWL ARE TO BE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS THANKS

- I will be posting one of these every month!
(This one will last longer as I am starting in the middle of the month)

- If you would like to have your finished prize shipped to you, please let me know! I can laminate it and Mail it!
THIS CONTEST WILL END AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 1st, AS WELL AS THE NEW CONTEST BEING RELEASED

This Months Winners!! -

It has been made very clear by the community that THIS image was one of their favorites. The timing, the Lighting, the ANGLE!.

So beautiful and masterful and AWESOME!

So a huge congrats too @ECFandCCFS for their amazing photo!

LL

Our second winner, as this is my birthday month and I wanted to pick two, was a very hard decision! So many cute pictures with such attributes and photographic standards.

The second winner of this months contest was This photo by @farm316

So impacting and it made me giggle. Her comb is just too cute. Not to mention you used rule of thirds and focus very nicely ^^

LL

So Congrats to our winners! You shall receive a PM shortly notifying you ^^

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER WINNER -

LL
(bY @PeepersMama )

Back
Top Bottom