Jap incubating own eggs

Folks are to easily offended now days!.. folks are having to watch every thing they say, and no matter what we say... we will end up offending someone... This political correctness has gone out of control! Folks just need to be less touchy!

Apologies didn't really realise that Japanese people were offended by the word being shortened to jap. Being that I have a Pakistani husband and he always shortens the word to paki when talking about anything from there. Same as the British don't mind things being shortened to Brit. But I guess if you are Japanese and don't like the word being shortened to jap then I truly apologies for this offending you. Mind you type shouting that it is offence straight of the bat instead of politely suggesting I call them by their other name wasn't necessarily the best way to let me know your concern either.

Offensive to whom? You? If so, lighten up. I am an American and I get called a redneck everyday...doesn't bother me a bit.
Haha that's why you just respond with "I'm offended that you're offended"....

Haha people are funny. Everyone has a right to their opinions. If you don't like it, don't reply to it, just ignore it...Move along

Anyhow, two chicks ha e survived thus far,.so a survival rate of 2 out of 8 with no intervention from me except for food and water.

My incubator was the quail who laid them. Five hatched successfully of which 2 were trampled by parents and one escaped the cage and probably became bird food.

Back
Top Bottom