SW Arkansas
Jax will be six months old on Wednesday. We took some new pics:

jax6008.jpg

jax6009.jpg

jax6006.jpg

jax6005.jpg

And finally, eating his first Frosty Paws:

jax6010.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't better quality. My computer is running slow and it would have taken too long to edit them.

Mommy is arguing hard to get Jax a baby brother, but Daddy is thinking about the expense of important stuff - more puppy shots, heartworm meds, food....you know, the annoying stuff.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks! I have the recipe for some homemade frosty paws and all the ingredients on hand, but I took the easy way out tonight and got some store bought ones.
Tonight was make Jax's food for the week night, so homemade frosty paws will have to wait for another day.

Quote:
Thanks! I have the recipe for some homemade frosty paws and all the ingredients on hand, but I took the easy way out tonight and got some store bought ones.
Tonight was make Jax's food for the week night, so homemade frosty paws will have to wait for another day.

Would you mind pm me that recipe lol!!

Quote:

Would you mind pm me that recipe lol!!

Sure, I'll do it now while it's still on my mind.
I make about half his food, his liver baits
sickbyc.gif
and his cookies.

Quote:
Yes Miz Red, but wouldn't he be even cuter with his baby (half) brother sitting beside him?
wink.png

I go to the breeder's website every night and ooohh and aaahh over the pup, but Daddy says wait.
hmm.png

Thanks Imp. We're kinda partial to the boogerhead.

Back
Top Bottom