Jeff Mitchell

Mitchell Farm

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 21, 2013
Hey Folks! I have way to many roos including Russian Orloffs, Light Sussex, Blue Red Laced Wyandotte, Buff Orpington, and Australorp. They are all raised on pasture and most from excellent bloodlines. They are really beautiful birds! Excellent health. Hate to get rid of, but have more chicks coming in the next month and need to make room. $5.00. Have a great day!

Hi Kim! I am in Johnsonville, Illinois which is just off route 161 about 20 miles to the northwest of Fairfield, Illinois in 5 he southeastern part of the state.

Do you by chance have any black Aussie hens for sale? What all breeds do you have? I live in Olney but have lived in Johnsonville just east of the lake and Rinard as well.

The only thing I would have in Black Austrolorps is a beautiful rooster and one hen. I plan on keeping both as I use the roo to breed my egg laying mixed flock. The only thing I have to sell is roosters at this time. I have three Russian Orloffs, a Lavender Orpington, three light Sussex, a Blue Red Laced Wyandotte, and possibly a buff orpington roo. Asking $5 for each.

Sorry, but at this time I have neither. The roos I have range in age from 6 months to two years old this month. The only Wyandotte roo I have is a two year old. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom