Joes pheasants

Ok thanks . I have a big incubator with eggs in different stages what should I do for humidity I have 4 about to hatch

Found two more eggs today 14 total now. I set up my brooder a little box with shred up paper. I heard a good rule of thumb is 90-100*f is that true.

Have not had one pheasant hatch yet .I have gained for eggs since Friday though that is a lot they usually only lay 3 a week. Thees were suppose to hatch sun day I have not even gotten a piping hole yet. What should I do.

Look what I found what is hanging from the egg what is it

Have not had one pheasant hatch yet .I have gained for eggs since Friday though that is a lot they usually  only lay 3 a week. Thees were suppose to hatch sun day I have not even gotten a piping hole yet. What should I do.

Did anything hatch?

Look what I found what is hanging from the egg what is it

I'm afraid the pic is not very clear, could you describe what you are seeing please?

a cracked egg with something yellow string ing down this morning it liked the same but u heard peeping noises

a cracked egg with something yellow string ing down this morning it liked the same but u heard peeping noises

From what you have described I would say that is a bad egg you have found and I would remove it as soon as possible from the incubator.

If you can hear peeping you must have something ready to hatch. Have you got your humidity at a high level?

You need to increase the surface area of the water. Adding warm wet paper towel to the bottom of the incubator can rally help to get it higher.

Are all your eggs on the same day of incubation now?

Back
Top Bottom