Jubilee Orpington Fan Group!

Bunbun0412

Songster
Dec 18, 2020
I have wanted Jubilee Orpingtons for so many years now and everywhere I looked they were far to expensive but I finally got some as a birthday gift this year because my mom found them at Rural King!!! I can not find a lot of pics of then and I want to see them all lol. So if anyone else loves Jubilee Orpingtons and owns some please feel free to show them off here and tell me about them!
20230523_195040.jpg
20230523_195859.jpg
20230523_195908.jpg

And can anyone tell me why 2 of mine look dark like pics I see and the other 2 are super light red?

I have found my people! I don't have my chickens yet, but I am planning the hatchery and ordering completely around when Jubilees will be available.

Yes, Speckled Sussex look similar... but they don't have the absolute PRESENCE of an Orpington.
I completely agree! I got some Speckled Sussexs when j got my first batch of chickens. We had ordered a Jubilee Orpinton but when they were filling the orders we were one person to late and could not get the Orpingtons so they told us Speckled Sussexs were super similar so we got 2. But one of them was so horribly mean as a chick and as a hen so bad that we have to get rid of her and the other one is not the nicest either... they are incredibly friendly to people but not to there chicky friends. I know I went on to long but yes, orpingtons are the absolute best! I can not wait to see how fluffy my little babies get! They are already sooo fluffy!

I even have my 6 week old Jubilees in with my 16 day old bantam chicks that I hatched and they are sooo sweet. Other than the occasional squished chick I have had no problems with the giant chicks in with the minis. The three bantams can still fit in my hand while the 1 Jubilee is bigger than my hand lol

I even have my 6 week old Jubilees in with my 16 day old bantam chicks that I hatched and they are sooo sweet. Other than the occasional squished chick I have had no problems with the giant chicks in with the minis. The three bantams can still fit in my hand while the 1 Jubilee is bigger than my hand lol
Yes, all of my Orpingtons are so nice to the babies, aside from the occasional squished ones 😂

Back
Top Bottom