July/Aug HOT HOT Summer Swap

Lydia&Andrew :

I'm in this time please. I'm all prepared. Do we have a theme?

theme is HOT HOT Summer.... lmao.... so anything hot and summery? lol. I think summer and I think Watermelons and that cute little kid on the coppertone bottle with her bathingsuit being yanked down by a dog
lau.gif

Lydia&Andrew :

Remember I'm in England and it's cold, cold, cold! The weather is terrible here. Grey, dull days! Maybe summer is in August this year?!?!
smile.png

Ha! What part of England do you live in? My husband is a Yorkie from Leeds! Hence my BYC name.​

Quote:
Ha! What part of England do you live in? My husband is a Yorkie from Leeds! Hence my BYC name.

We're in Cleethorpes, a seaside town, about an hours drive from Leeds. I'm sure he'll know it........it's very popular with "Yorkies".
tongue.png

Lydia&Andrew :

Quote:
Ha! What part of England do you live in? My husband is a Yorkie from Leeds! Hence my BYC name.

We're in Cleethorpes, a seaside town, about an hours drive from Leeds. I'm sure he'll know it........it's very popular with "Yorkies".
tongue.png

I've been to Cleethorpes a time or two!! And yes it is popular with this crazy Yorkies.
gig.gif

Quote:
Sorry!! Busy busy busy!!
barnie.gif
lol.png

I have two questions or requests, however you want to take them.

#1 Does anyone want to increase thier gift value for the month? Need only 1 volunteer please. There is someone who would like to join with a handmade gift valuing $20-$25.

#2 I would like to get a volunteer for International shipping to the UK. I don't want to put an unexpected extra expense on anyone
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom