July Hatch-a-long

HAHAHAHA!!! One of my tiny eggs pipped about an hour ago! I freaked out too! YAY!! Fuzzybutts are coming!!!
jumpy.gif

I think I'd want to hang around here to support everyone. Everyone is right lockdown is the most difficult time - when we all need support the most!!
This is the absolute WORST time to be alone, LOL!!! My DH is looking at me like I'm batty, but he doesn't deal with it all day in and day out like I do. From a spastic thermometer, to a new thermometer, to a spastic bator ... I'm surprised the poor eggs have made it this far. Out of 31, I have 8 left... but now that temp, humidity and everything else is steady, all 8 are dancing around the bator in their shells and I have 1 bantam egg that pipped already!!! It's day 20, so I am sitting on my hands!

Chickens ... they keep my pharmacist in business
barnie.gif
yesss.gif
wee.gif

This is the absolute WORST time to be alone, LOL!!! My DH is looking at me like I'm batty, but he doesn't deal with it all day in and day out like I do. From a spastic thermometer, to a new thermometer, to a spastic bator ... I'm surprised the poor eggs have made it this far. Out of 31, I have 8 left... but now that temp, humidity and everything else is steady, all 8 are dancing around the bator in their shells and I have 1 bantam egg that pipped already!!! It's day 20, so I am sitting on my hands! Chickens ... they keep my pharmacist in business
barnie.gif
yesss.gif
wee.gif
Lol! Booze is cheaper. :) Have a margarita!

OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!! #28 PIPPED!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! The babies are coming! The babies are coming!!!!!!!!!!
You are to much fun. .make me smile...........
When I hear a chirp. I always think I am hearing things. Then I put my ear to the on the incubator and nothing...then when I get in the other room, I think I hear it again.
A tthat point.. I know it is an all nighter.......It never gets better........
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom