JULY HATCH ALONG!!

My lone little Serama baby just hatched at 6:55 pm, day 22. It seems to be drying into a chocolate color. :)

Yay!!!
1f603.png

FINALLY some action! So far we have 2 true rumpless/tufted Araucana out of 4 completely hatched, and one more pipped. 5 of 8 exchequer leghorns pipped, a few  of them on the way to zipping and 1 copper Marans ( one of the 3 I couldnt see into at all and almost chucked) with 2 more of those that were well developed and 2 more I couldn't see into. So far on day  22 1/2 with  4 Marans, 3 leghorns and 1 Araucana nothing  as yet.

Maybe temps got low? Sounds like things are moving now though! Congrats!

This was my test run with the new octo 20 . I also ordered the digital brinsea thermometer, which , which consistantly low. I agree the temp was low. I had 5 marans that didnt hatch.

This is my first incubation! I have two brinsea octagon 20s loaded with 10 khaki campbells and 15 ring necked pheasants, all on day 14. I started with 12 duck and 25 pheasant but day 7 candling weeded the duds out. I plan to take another peek tonight. We live in Congo and I hand-carried these eggs across the world (legally, so no lectures please) so I think its going really well so far. Praying for peepers . . .

This is my first incubation! I have two brinsea octagon 20s loaded with 10 khaki campbells and 15 ring necked pheasants, all on day 14. I started with 12 duck and 25 pheasant but day 7 candling weeded the duds out. I plan to take another peek tonight. We live in Congo and I hand-carried these eggs across the world (legally, so no lectures please) so I think its going really well so far. Praying for peepers . . .

Wow, good luck!!! :fl

Back
Top Bottom