Happy Henny

Songster
May 30, 2018
VA
Hi, I'm Hatching shipped eggs for the first time from Magnolia silkies. They are Blue and Splash silkie bantam hatching eggs and I put all 3 of my eggs in the incubator already. I candeled them yesterday and they are all developing well but one has a detached aircell. They are due to hatch this Saturday!:celebrate I will update with photos when they hatch!

I'm hatching some shipped silkie egg's from them also. I'm in the July 4th Hatch-a-long one, though. Good luck with your hatch!
Thank You! What colors did you get from her and how many? How are they doing?:D Im just curious on how other people's hatch rates are doing with her eggs. At first she sent 18 beautifully packaged eggs to me, but due to the Post Office's rough handling I only ended up with 3 developing:( Anyways, Good luck to you too!:)

Last edited:
I had gone in with another lady over here on a shipment of egg's from her. My friend @Michelle Guynn kept all of the buff one's and a few of another color. I got 16 of them in mostly black, with a few white, and there' was one blue splash. Michelle was the one they were mailed to, and she said that Magnolia Silkies did a good job on the packing.

I already have 5 silkies from 2 other sources that I'm growing out over here, 1 blue, 2 black, and 2 paints.

1 of my Silkie eggs hatched! Shes a splash!:celebrate
20190624_173428.jpg
20190624_173437.jpg
20190624_173440.jpg
:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Congratulations! She's adorable :love so floofy!

Are any of your others beginning to hatch?

I've never done one of these hatch along posts so I'm not sure if everyone creates their own for their own hatches...:confused: I don't know how they work.

Anyways, I'll be setting 8 Silkie eggs and 1 booted x d'Anvers batam egg in my incubator tomorrow!
Thank You:D! Sadly none of the others are hatching yet:(. They are on day 23 right now but I am keeping the rest of them in the incubator until day 25 just to be safe. Anyways, Good Luck with your hatch:)!

Back
Top Bottom