Just couldn't do it! More Eggies Available!!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
The last Olive Egger auction I had up was the last (so I thought) auction I'd have up for them as they'd be going to a new home that weekend. Well, when it finally came down to it I just couldn't part with all of them so I kept 3 OE hens, both my roosters, and 1 dark blue EE hen. I have a dozen egglets saved up from them so far, and will try and send all I get by Sunday. This auction ends Sunday, August, 5th - at 12:00 a.m.

My eggs have lightened up a bit since the first of this year, but I'm still get some pretty olive ones. I've had an excellent pullet crop this year from them, I've had about 80-90% pullets.

They are excellent free rangers, and are made for the range! I have 4 (3 OE, 1 EE) hens that are laying, and every day I get 2-3 eggs!! They are by FAR the best layers I've ever owned. I get light blue to dark olive eggs from my ladies. The babies are always the first ones to hatch, and are healthy and robust and ready to go as soon as they hit the brooder. They are very sweet and love attention, not to mention treats. They will clobber you for food!

I ship Priority Mail (2-3 days shipping, although I have had it take up to 4 days before) with a Delivery Confirmation. I bubble wrap each egg with TLC, and then I put another layer of bubble wrap around the eggs, to make a sort of 'package', then I nestle them down in a cushion of newspaper, bubble wrap, and everything inbetween. I do not like to mark packages with 'FRAGILE' 'HATCHING EGGS' or anything else, as it seems the P.O. is more prone to throw them around and try to break them. If you want them marked, be sure to mention that in your message.

PayPay: [email protected] - Payment required AS Soon As Auction Ends!!

Shipping/Handling is an additional $18.00

Bidding starts at $24.00 for a dozen+ extra OE hatching eggs.

Happy Bidding!

Back
Top Bottom