Just Pay Shipping - Test Araucana Hatching Eggs

I only have a few hatches under my belt but have done okay so far. Hatched some araucana chicks from Illia last summer and looking for some other bloodlines to add to our flock so I would be interested in you still have test eggs. Or if you have enough takers already then would be interested when you go official with egg selling.

Same here, when you start selling let me know. I have been looking for Araucana eggs.
I have 4 of the GQF cabinet incubators and hatch a few thousand eggs a year. Shipped eggs are always a gamble as I have had 0% to 100% success with shipped and always figure lucky to get a 50% hatch or higher with shipped eggs. Although with my personal eggs at home, I am disappointed if I don't get at least 90% to hatch with chicken eggs or 80% to hatch with duck eggs.

If you do still have some eggs that you are willing to Give up for testing I would love some eggs from you! I absolutely love the breed, and can never find anybody who actually sells Aracauna. Everybody is Trying to sell me Ameracauna and EE! PM me if you do My incubator will be ready for new eggs on February 13th!
I have hatched out 4 times and gotten a better then 60% hatch rate on my D'Uccle eggs and a 75% plus on other breeds incubated!

If you do still have some eggs that you are willing to Give up for testing I would love some eggs from you! I absolutely love the breed, and can never find anybody who actually sells Aracauna. Everybody is Trying to sell me Ameracauna and EE! PM me if you do My incubator will be ready for new eggs on February 13th!
I have hatched out 4 times and gotten a better then 60% hatch rate on my D'Uccle eggs and a 75% plus on other breeds incubated!

Hello i am very interested in your eggs if you still have some are they the rumpless birds please let us know thank you

Back
Top Bottom