Just took a nap with my girls lol

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
20180609_183613.jpg
20180609_183507.jpg

Chicken - human bonding at it's best:yesss:
Lol I'm like that with all four of them. But my two bigger ones are being super annoying right now. I took the little ones out in the grass to play. And my big girls heard us so they of course run after us like savages... I wish I took a picture :lau she tried to bust through a fencing under the deck but she apparently wasn't smart enough that she could only fit her head through the hole not her body... Anyways they were attacking my babies and fighting over worms but my road island red doesn't have a beak so she was getting everything stolen by the little ones. She stopped attacking them as much but they are like trying to step on them and pin them down which isn't acceptable to me so I started pushing them away... Fish stick got a good bite on my little one and pulled feathers off and practically dragged her which annoys me... So I grabbed her and pinned her down. And started protecting the babies... The babies started running under me and hiding. So I took on of them and put her in top of my big chickens just to basically help her dominate and beat the bigger ones up :D and my big chickens backed off like the bunch of bullies they are lol very mad that the little chicken showed them up. I know chickens fight and what not but I really can't have chickens killing and trying to crush them (they're claws aren't cut). I didn't hurt them when I pinned them down I just restrained them and pushed them away.. they were getting very very violent not just pecking, it was like they were trying to kill them. :mad:

They're lucky that I love them so much or I'd eat them lol

Don’t do that,forcing another bird to sit on top of another is practically asking to
Make Things worse,just naturally let them work it out,the bigger girls are gonna be on top,and it will probably always be like that.Whne we intervene it soemtiems make sure things worse.

Don’t do that,forcing another bird to sit on top of another is practically asking to
Make Things worse,just naturally let them work it out,the bigger girls are gonna be on top,and it will probably always be like that.Whne we intervene it soemtiems make sure things worse.
They're tiny little things but I chased off my hen for trying to hurt them again. My road island red seems to be able to forge for worms and stuff with them semi peacefully if not 100 peacefully it's just that since she has a damaged beak the little birds keep running off with her catch :hmm

Back
Top Bottom