Just want to brag about my cinnamon Queens

mikeksfarmer

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Bonner springs KS
Hi all! I ordered three kinds of chicks this spring. I got 5 buff Orpintons, 5 cinnamon Queens, and 5 black Austrolops on May 29th. My Cinnamon Queens started laying at 4.5 months and lay daily. One even lays double yolkers often. The B.O. have just started laying and nothing from the B.A. at this time. My Cinnamon Queens are nice looking birds. If I order again Cinnamon Queens are for sure on my list! Thanks for letting me boast!

Thats amazing !!! Your very lucky some people wait 6 to 8 months for eggs !! Do you have any pics of them ??

Super- brag all you want, its so cool to hear of a happy story! Unfortunately it seems all to often something has gone wrong and you hear the heart break. With this, you keep enjoying and being proud of your girls, thats what its about!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Your B.A.'s will lay for you. Probably towards the end of next month. You won't be disappointed. They are good layers. I would love to see pictures of your Cinnamon Queens. Where did you get them from? What color eggs do they lay?

my chickens are the only thing I talk about since I got them.

i've heard that alot ,i got to watch not to wear it out around my friends.

Back
Top Bottom